Welcome

Welcome to the Ultimate American Racing Blog --- We hope that you enjoy our community that we have created for all kinds of American racing fans! Enjoy!


HIT Counter!

NASCAR Followers

Powered By Blogger

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Kurt Busch Ends Winless Streak at Martinsville

By Joey Gucciardo, UNB Staff Member
Taken By Andrew Weber, USA TODAY Sports
 UNB! On Facebook 

 UNB! On Twitter 
 UNB! On Instagram 
MARTINSVILLE, VA--- With 17 laps to go, Jimmie Johnson gives up his lead to Kurt Busch, giving Kurt the win at Martinsville today.

"Man, that's all I had, that's all I could do.", said Johnson, who led a stunning 296 laps today out the overall 500 laps, and finished 0.263 seconds behind Busch. "I wish we could have gotten the win for (team owner) Rick's (Hendrick's) 30th anniversary here, but we just came up a little short."

Brad Keselowski and Kurt Busch were caught up in a fued on Pit Road. 

Brad showed his feelings with this comment:
"I started to check up and I just barely got in the back of (Kahne), and Kurt just accelerated and drove through us, absolutely drove through us. I tell you what, I'm about tired of his recklessness. Kurt tore the whole suspension off the car, so it won't turn. It won't do anything. Thanks, Kurt. Appreciate it bud."

Kurt started to get personal with his team, with this remark: "What a good kid, (sarcasm), guess we get to get in a fight afterwards, because I'm going to go (expletive) that dude's (expletive) face up."

To round things up, Kurt said this, "I didn't know if we'd be able to do it, (Johnson) is king here, this is an unbelievable feeling."

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in