Welcome

Welcome to the Ultimate American Racing Blog --- We hope that you enjoy our community that we have created for all kinds of American racing fans! Enjoy!


HIT Counter!

NASCAR Followers

Powered By Blogger

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Monday, September 29, 2014

Contenders Round starts on Sunday and my opinion about the Format


On Sunday, the Contenders Round in the Chase for the Sprint Cup starts. It looks like the Penske Fords are the best, so Logano and Keselowski are my picks for a win in the next 3 Races.

But after the 1st Round, the Challenger Round, it's time for me to say my opinion about the Format.
At the beginning, I thought "Nascar, why do you do this? This system is bullshit."
But now, I like it. It's nice to see how the drivers fight in every race for the wins. There are more battles now on the track. So this new Format makes me more nervous because I pray for my driver every race, that he will go to the next Round.

What do you think about it? Do you like it or do you hate it? Write it into the comments and good luck to your faveourite driver.

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in