Welcome

Welcome to the Ultimate American Racing Blog --- We hope that you enjoy our community that we have created for all kinds of American racing fans! Enjoy!


HIT Counter!

NASCAR Followers

Powered By Blogger

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Driscoll Investigation

If you're like me you weren't especially surprised when the ESPN article came out about Patricia Driscoll using AFF funds for personal matters. Honestly, I believe the only reason she's in the news is that she's Kurt Busch's ex-girlfriend. This puts NASCAR in yet another negative light. Has Karma bit back? I believe so. As a Kurt Busch fan I never believed one word of her "abuse" allegations but I do believe she embezzled millions from her foundation. I'm with everyone else on this & that's that I want to see if Karma really does bite back for her. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in