Welcome

Welcome to the Ultimate American Racing Blog --- We hope that you enjoy our community that we have created for all kinds of American racing fans! Enjoy!


HIT Counter!

NASCAR Followers

Powered By Blogger

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Herring confident heading into Las Vegas

Drew Herring will be making his first career start at Las Vegas Motor Speedway on Saturday. in the NASCAR XFINITY Series' Boyd Gaming 300 (Saturday March 11th at 4:00 p.m. ET; TV: FOX Sports 1; Radio: Performance Racing Network (PRN), Sirius/XM Radio Channel 90)

"I am really looking forward to my first race of the season back behind the wheel of the No. 24 Toyota," Herring said. "I am just very thankful for the opportunity that James Whitener is giving me to get back on the track."

The start will be Herring's 21st career start in the NASCAR XFINITY Series. He piloted the No. 24 Toyota for JGL Racing last year in four events.

"This will be my first time racing at the Las Vegas track and first time working with Clinton Cram (crew chief)," Herring said. "I feel confident that we will continue to build on the things learned last weekend with Corey LaJoie on this new package.  I look forward to a successful weekend for all of us at JGL Racing and this Young Guns program."

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in