Welcome

Welcome to the Ultimate American Racing Blog --- We hope that you enjoy our community that we have created for all kinds of American racing fans! Enjoy!


HIT Counter!

NASCAR Followers

Powered By Blogger

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Friday, May 29, 2015

Dover practice incident leads to crew chief needing to apologize.

By @GucciardoJoey
Carl Long's car after the practice incident.

Dover, DEL--- John Monsam had to apologize to Carl Long after tungsten fell off of his driver, Peyton Sellers' car, ad fell onto Long's car.

Long was uninjured, and neither was Sellers.

“I cannot apologize enough,’’ Monsam said. "An error on our part. There’s no excuse for it. All we can be right now is very grateful that Carl did not get hurt. Mistakes happen. Nobody’s perfect. I think it’s just a coincidence that it happened a couple of weeks ago to someone else. All I can say is I will take every step to make sure we’re right with Carl and it will never happen again."

Long was very appreciative of Monism's statement.

“It just killed us,’’ Long said. “It’s the best race car that I’ve got. First time I got a chance to race in a long time. This wasn’t a start and park.”

Long has put this incident behind him.

“I saw the dust as we entered the corner,” Long said. “I saw a black speck but it was down on the ground.’’

I think the main thing to remember here is that nobody was injured.

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in