Welcome

Welcome to the Ultimate American Racing Blog --- We hope that you enjoy our community that we have created for all kinds of American racing fans! Enjoy!


HIT Counter!

NASCAR Followers

Powered By Blogger

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Remember Casey Atwood?

By @GucciardoJoey

Casey Atwood
(Photo CREDIT: Motorsport.com)
Remember that young NASCAR rookie Casey Atwood?

Well, he really wants to get back to racing.

He had a phone conversation with Marty Smith, a NASCAR Reporter who works for ESPN, and he had this to say.

"I regret that my kids have never seen me race. They've seen me race some Late Models around [Nashville], but they don't really know what I used to do, who I used to be."

You can read Marty Smith's whole article HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in