Welcome

Welcome to the Ultimate American Racing Blog --- We hope that you enjoy our community that we have created for all kinds of American racing fans! Enjoy!


HIT Counter!

NASCAR Followers

Powered By Blogger

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Sunday, May 17, 2015

Jimmie Johnson finished a disappointing 15th out of 20 participants in Saturday night's Sprint All-Star Race at Charlotte Motor Speedway. Now I wake up to find that his pit crew might have manipulated the side skirts on the car during a pit stop. I don't see this happening. Jimmie and his pit crew is the best there is when it comes to NASCAR. I mean hey, they have won 6 championships together and are on their way to an unprecedented 7 sprint cup title. 
With all of this being said, Jimmie is still the man and the best driver out there in my book. Who agrees with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in