Welcome

Welcome to the Ultimate American Racing Blog --- We hope that you enjoy our community that we have created for all kinds of American racing fans! Enjoy!


HIT Counter!

NASCAR Followers

Powered By Blogger

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Thursday, August 18, 2016

LaJoie prepares for Bristol

Corey LaJoie will be making his first NASCAR XFINITY Series start at Bristol Motor Speedway.  This event will be LaJoie's 12th career XFINITY series start and the sixth this season in the No. 24 Toyota.

While this will be LaJoie's XFINITY Series debut at "The World's Fastest Half Mile" - it wont be his first time there.  Corey has a start in the Camping World Truck Series at Bristol during the 2014 season which netted him a 10th-place finish.  He also has one K&N Series start at the track, which saw him lead 24 of the  125 lap event, as well as starts in the Pro Challenge Series and Late Models.

"Bristol is one of my favorite tracks," LaJoie said. "It's one of the few tracks where the driver can carry a car still.  I have run well at Bristol since my first time there in the Pro Challenge Series when I was 15 years old. I have always had good speed in Late Models, K&N East and the truck race I did there.

"This will be my first XFINITY Series start at Bristol and I am really pumped to climb into the No. 24 youtheory Toyota at "The Last Great Colosseum"."

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in