Welcome

Welcome to the Ultimate American Racing Blog --- We hope that you enjoy our community that we have created for all kinds of American racing fans! Enjoy!


HIT Counter!

NASCAR Followers

Powered By Blogger

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Thursday, August 27, 2015

Jeffery Earnhardt to make NASCAR Sprint Cup debut at Richmond

UNB! NETWORK STAFF REPORT
Jeffery Earnhardt
Jeffrey Earnhardt, son of Kerry Earnhardt and grandson of the late Dale Earnhardt Sr., will make his Sprint Cup Series debut Sept. 12 at Richmond International Raceway in the Federated Auto Parts 400.
“I’ve spent the past few years around the Xfinity (Series) really learning all that I can and getting all the seat time I can,” Earnhardt said. “The biggest goals for me is to go out, be competitive, of course, that’s the only reason we do it, but also to learn as much as I can and finish all the laps that I can.”
The last time two Earnhardt family members competed in a Sprint Cup race was the fall Talladega race in 2005 with Kerry and Dale Earnhardt Jr.
“He [Dale Earnhardt Jr.] was a really big help when I got to participate in an Xfinity race in a JR Motorsports car two year ago, (Richmond 2013),” Earnhardt said. “He helped me actually learn how to get around Richmond.”
Jeffery, who has also flirted with a MMA career, has one top 10 in his NASCAR career, a seventh-place finish the 2011 Camping World Truck Series season opener at Daytona International Speedway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in