Welcome

Welcome to the Ultimate American Racing Blog --- We hope that you enjoy our community that we have created for all kinds of American racing fans! Enjoy!


HIT Counter!

NASCAR Followers

Powered By Blogger

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Sargeant to make Trucks debut at Bristol

UNB! Network Staff Report

Dalton Sargeant may only be 17-years-old, but he is sure making a name of himself.

Wauters Motorsports has announced that Sargeant, a member of the 2015-16 NASCAR Next development program, will debut in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series one week from today on August 17th, 2015, at Bristol Motor Speedway.

"This is a huge opportunity to go up against some of the big guys in the series," Sargeant said. "I think going into Bristol, it's going to be a tough race track, but definately a good place to start with it only being a half-mile. Looking at the team's experience, (team owner) Richie Wauters has a pretty good background at Bristol, so definately looking forward to being able to go and run there for my first truck series start. Just looking to go out there and learn as much as I can really, and just try to have the best result."

Sargeant is a regular in the NASCAR K&N Pro Series. He first partnered up with Wauters this past December, where he placed a very impressive runner-up finish in the annual snowball derby.

"Richie's a really good crew chief and he's taught me a lot while I've been driving for him," Sargeant said. "Every time I feel like I'm in a car with Richie, I learn more and more, so it's really cool to be able to make my first truck start with him."

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in