Welcome

Welcome to the Ultimate American Racing Blog --- We hope that you enjoy our community that we have created for all kinds of American racing fans! Enjoy!


HIT Counter!

NASCAR Followers

Powered By Blogger

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Teleconference tidbits

Tuesday Tony Stewart had a live teleconference with reporters in which he was asked a variety of questions. Some of his answers stuck out in my mind. He was asked about retirement in which he only stated, "I'm just trying to get my car better at this point." He blames himself & not his Crew Chief Chad Johnston on the current team struggles. On the rules package he simply stated that he's used to driving higher HP cars & that the current package, "doesn't suit my style at all." As a Smoke fan myself it broke my heart to read his answers & some reporters mentioned he seemed down & frustrated. I'll be frank here. I think he's still struggling mentally from the fatal sprint car accident from last August. The one-year anniversary of that accident is coming up right smack dab on the day of the Watkins Glen race. Will Smoke ever get over the accident? Only time will tell. What about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in